Wycombe High School seeks passionate teachers and staff who believe in our school's values; to look beyond the traditional grammar school, to look beyond league tables and exam results, to look beyond stereotypes and conventions, and to look beyond a world where futures are fixed.
Support/Admin Staff Vacancies
We are an immediate adopter of the Early Career Framework: any NQT applying will be guaranteed two years on a reduced timetable, a dedicated mentor and access to an exceptional early career development programme.
Wycombe High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to safeguarding checks.
- Staff Development | PDF (99KB)
- People Strategy | PDF (1.3MB)
- Teaching Vacancy Application Form | DOC (983KB)
- Support/Admin Staff Application Form | DOC (73KB)
- Job Description - HE and Careers Adviser
- HE & Careers Adviser Job Booklet
The girls are the greatest testament to the work of the school, being avid and engaged learners who are ambitious for the future but show care and consideration for others.