About the role
Chiltern Music Academy (CMA) is a registered charity delivering out-of-hours musical activities to 500 talented young musicians aged 4-18. We seek a Director of Operations to manage the day-to-day running of CMA.
- Application Deadline: Thursday 12 March 2020
- Interviews: Friday 20 March 2020
- Starting Date: September 2020
- Full or Part Time: Part time - 2 days per week
- Pay Range: £40,000 - £42,500 pro-rata
Download Full Job Spec
Apply for the Vacancy
Please contact Trustee Alex King email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Please fill in our online form at https://www.chilternmusicacademy.org/recruitment/
About the Person
You are a proven leader with experience of managing a team. You enjoy coordinating complex projects with multiple variables and understand budget management. You are passionate about music education.