About the role
We are seeking to appoint a confident, hard-working Careers Adviser to lead and further develop a Higher Education and Careers Guidance service for students in Years 7 to 13. An individual who will ensure the School is fully compliant with all statutory requirements relating to careers information, advice and guidance.
- Application Deadline: 8.00am, Friday 13 December 2019
- Interviews: Wednesday 18 December 2019
- Starting Date: January 2020
- Full or Part Time: Full time, 37 per week
- Pay Range: Bucks Pay Scale 4, Point 21 - 25 (£23,741 - £25704 per annum)
Download Full Job Spec
Apply for the Vacancy
The successful candidate will have strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure. In return we offer the opportunity to work in a friendly, vibrant, successful and forward-thinking environment.
About the Person
- Education to Level 3 or above
- Competent ICT user
- Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information and Advice (desirable), with a willingness to work towards Level 6.