About the role
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic administrator who will provide an effective and efficient reprographics and resources service to the school. The successful candidate will also do some cover work, for which full training will be given.
This is a hands-on role, including photocopying documentation for staff; maintaining the photocopiers, ensuring they are working effectively; coordinating the production of externally sourced stationery whilst ensuring best value and quality of service.
- Application Deadline: 8.00am, 5th December 2019
- Interviews: 10th December 2019
- Starting Date: January 2020
- Full or Part Time: Full Time, 37 hour per week, 39 weeks per year
- Pay Range: Bucks Pay Scale 1 point 7-10: £16,231 - £18,305 per annum, pro-rata (£13,765 - £15,524 actual per annum)
Download Full Job Spec
Apply for the Vacancy
The successful candidate will be a good communicator, managing SchoolComms, the current primary resource for electronic communication with parents and other stakeholders.
He/she will have great customer service skills and enjoy working in a busy, lively environment.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work in a friendly, vibrant, outstanding school.
About the Person
We are looking for the right person to fill this vacancy; you are looking for the right school to work in. The characteristics that we are looking for include:
- Qualified to Level 2 or above
- Knowledge and confident use of software packages including MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of reprographics procedures and equipment would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Good communication skills, including oral, written and telephone skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to relate well to adults and young people
- Able to prioritise workload and work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Willingness and mindset to do cover, and work with pupils in so doing
- Professionalism and the ability to work within defined standards and procedures
- Innovation, identifying alternative ways to resolve issues, improve standards and procedures
- Courteous, discrete and respectful of confidentiality
- An eye for detail
- Positive, 'can do' attitude to work
- Experience of delivering a high quality, responsive service
- Experience of working in a busy environment with people of all ages
- Experience of managing workload and meeting challenging deadlines.