About the role
We are looking for an inspiring Teacher of Product Design (Graphics). The successful candidate must be able to teacher Technology across the three secondary school key stages, including A Level Product Design (Graphics). He/she will be a strong classroom teacher with a successful track record of adding value to their own classes and their department, or an NQT.
Join a school which goes the extra mile - not only for its students but also to look after its staff.
- Application Deadline: 8am, Wednesday 15 January 2020
- Interviews: Wednesday 22 January 2020
- Starting Date: April or September 2020
- Full or Part Time: Full time
- Pay Range: Main Scale or Upper Pay Scale
Download Candidate Booklet
Apply for the Vacancy
Please complete the application form and submit, together with a letter supporting your application.
Send the completed application form and cover letter, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Person
We are looking for the right person to fill this vacancy, you are looking for the right school to work in. The characteristics that we are looking for include:
- A good honours degree in a relevant subject area
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Familiar with current subject developments
- Keen to be involved in curriculum development
- Keen to develop own career
- Evidence of good relationships with young people and adults
- Ability to analyse data effectively
- A shared approach to problem-solving and achieving goals
- Committed to the ethos of Wycombe High School