About the role
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic manager to lead the strategic and operational development of Wycombe High School’s Teaching School - Cygnus Teaching School Alliance.
This is a unique post that requires a substantial level of self-reliance, creativity, innovation, ambition and determination
Cygnus currently provides a range of training and school support activities across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
- Application Deadline: 8:00am, 11th December 2019
- Interviews: 18th December 2019
- Starting Date: January 2019
- Full or Part Time: There is flexibility around this work pattern. It can be Term Time plus 5 Inset Days (39 weeks), All Year Round (52 weeks), full time or part-time.
- Pay Range: Bucks Pay Scale 6, POINT 31 - POINT 35 £29,068 - £32,018 per annum, (pro-rata for term-time or part-time)
Download Full Job Spec
Apply for the Vacancy
The successful candidate will have strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure. In return we offer the opportunity to work in a friendly, vibrant, successful and forward-thinking environment.
About the Person
We are looking for the right person to fill this vacancy; you are looking for the right environment to work in. The characteristics that we are looking for include:
- Preferably educated to degree level
- High level of literacy
- Excellent MS Office skills, Adobe and social media platforms
- Ability to use discretion and respect confidentiality
- High level of resilience and emotional maturity
- Ability to have robust and professional conversations
- Excellent personal organisation and time management
- Recent relevant professional development
- Able to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Expert communication skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to analyse data effectively
- Ability to adapt to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
- Forward-looking thinker, actively seeking opportunities and proposing solutions
- Committed to the ethos of Wycombe High School