Event has already taken place!
We are delighted that this year, despite Covid-19 restrictions, Wycombe High School’s traditional Carol Service willbe going ahead as a live event, broadcast to students, friends, family,
We are delighted that this year, despite Covid-19 restrictions, Wycombe High School’s traditional Carol Service will
be going ahead as a live event, broadcast to students, friends, family, and alumni via the internet. Students from
all year groups in the school will be participating as readers, instrumentalists or members of choirs.
Rehearsals on the day
If your daughter is a member of Lower School Choir, Wycombe High Voices, or Mr Davie’s brass ensemble,
- should arrive at school at the normal time of 8.45 am and register in her Period 1 lesson
- go straight to the following location after registering with her Period 1 teacher:
- Year 7: register in The Forum
- Year 8: register in the Sandwich Room
- Year 9 and 10: register in the Hall
- Year 11, 12 and 13: register in Music Room 2
- will walk down to All Saints Parish Church, accompanied by members of staff and sixth formers. Please make
- sure she is wearing appropriate clothing and footwear in case of cold or wet weather conditions
- should bring a packed lunch and drink, (no cans or glass bottles) to have at the church.
Members of the Lower School Choir (Years 7-9) and the brass ensemble will be walked back to school in time for
lunch, accompanied by members of staff.
Members of Wycombe High Voices (Years 10-13) will be walked back to school in time for the end of the school
day at 15.40.
Please note: it is your daughter’s responsibility to excuse herself, in person, in advance, from any lessons she will
miss and to catch up with any work.
Dress Code for the evening
For the Carol Service, all students must wear smart black and white clothing:
- white blouses (long-sleeved or three-quarter-length sleeves)
- ankle-length black skirts or smart black trousers
- smart, clean, black shoes – no heels, trainers or boots
- as the church building is likely to be cold with doors open for ventilation, we recommend wearing thermal
- underlayers and / or a smart black cardigan / jacket.
Please ensure that your daughter is not wearing make-up or non-regulation items of jewellery.
- please make sure that your daughter arrives at the church by 6.45 pm to allow adequate time to prepare
- for the service
- parents of students in Year 7, 8, and 9 should drop off and collect students at the West Door (church
- tower door, opposite the War Memorial / Primark)
- parents of students in Year 10, 11, 12, and 13 should drop off and collect students at the South Choir
- Door (gate next to Costa Coffee)
- parents are not permitted to enter the Church
Virtual Event Details
(Tuesday) 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
All Saints Parish Church